ZOLL AED 3
Product Code: 8501-001101
The ZOLL AED 3 defibrillator leads the way with Enhanced Real CPR Help, featuring a full-color display with vivid rescue images, CPR cycle timer, and a large color bar gauge that shows CPR compression depth and rate. CPR Uni-padz™ electrodes that can be used on both adult and pediatric patients, the 5-year shelf life for pads and batteries increases readiness and decreases frequency of maintenance.
- 1 ZOLL AED 3 Unit
- 1 AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1 Pair CPR Uni-padz™ Universal (Adult/Pediatric) Electrodes
- Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Rescue Reference Poster
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
- FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple.
- NOTE: CARRY CASE NOT INCLUDED
- NO ETA -WILL SHIP AS STOCK ARRIVES
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I have forwarded your company info about the ZOLL Plus AED and I told them about your excellent customer service and prompt shipping. Thanks again for your help with my mannequins, could not believe how fast they were shipped/arrived.
AED Designed for lay and community responders
The brand new ZOLL AED 3 is a cutting edge product that brings features that no other AED manufacturer currently offers. The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own due to the low total cost of ownership, with universal adult/child electrodes and battery that last 5 years.
Research shows that in a cardiac emergency the probability of survival goes up dramatically when CPR is performed and when an AED is applied before an ambulance arrives. The same research that demonstrated a nearly fivefold increase in survivability (from 5% to 24%) when an AED is used, also showed that an AED is available only 2% of the time.
The ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator is a game changer in the world of AED. Building and improving upon it's predecessor the AED Plus. ZOLL are determined to provide the very best support to rescuers. Designed and built based on years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers.
An appealing benefit of the The ZOLL AED 3 is the low ownership cost made possible by the use of universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that both last for 5 years. The convenience of having adult and pediatric pads combined with the Uni-Padz could mean the time saving difference between time spent swapping over pads and time spent saving a life.
Maintenance costs are a non issue thanks to the Program Management Onboard™ which connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. This revolutionary software means no maintenance inspections are needed. The software sends emails alerts immediately if any failures or issues are ever detected and keeps track of pad and battery use by dates for you.
ZOLL AED 3 Features
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers' chest compressions to the AED.
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with latest 2015 AHA/CPR guidelines
- Push button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the AED
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) allows the best visibility of the screen during a rescue
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all voice prompts making the AED 3 easy for anybody to use
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS will need to know on arrival
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, CPR mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- Clothing scissors are attached to the CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.