ZOLL AED 3 BLS Semi-Automatic
Product Code: 8503-001103
- 1 ZOLL AED 3 BLS Unit Semi Automatic AED
- 1ea 8000-000696; AED 3 Battery Pack
- 1pr 8900-000260; CPR Uni-padz™ Universal (Adult/Pediatric) electrodes (5 Shelf Life)
- Operators Manual, Quick Start Guide, and Rescue Reference Poster
- 6 year standard warranty (additional 2 years with registration)
Note: Carry case not included. Sold seperately.
*This is a Special-Order (Non-Stocked) Item. Please inquire regarding ETA*
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I am so very impressed by the customer support that you have provided that I am going to be only purchasing H&S product from your company, moving forward.
Semi-Automatic AED Designed for First Responders
The brand new ZOLL AED 3 BLS is a cutting edge product that brings features that no other AED manufacturer currently offers. The ZOLL AED 3 is easy to own due to the low total cost of ownership, with universal adult/child electrodes and battery that last 5 years.
Research shows that in a cardiac emergency the probability of survival goes up dramatically when CPR is performed and when an AED is applied before an ambulance arrives. The same research that demonstrated a nearly fivefold increase in survivability (from 5% to 24%) when an AED is used, also showed that an AED is available only 2% of the time.
The ZOLL AED 3™ Automated External Defibrillator is a game changer in the world of AED. Building and improving upon its predecessor the AED Plus. ZOLL are determined to provide the very best support to rescuers. Designed and built based on years of usability research with both trained and untrained rescuers, the ZOLL AED 3 BLS is easy to use and equipped with improved Real CPR Help®, ZOLL’s real-time CPR feedback technology.
An appealing benefit of the The ZOLL AED 3 is the low ownership cost made possible by the use of universal adult/pediatric electrode pads and a battery that both last for 5 years. The convenience of having adult and pediatric pads combined with the Uni-Padz could mean the time saving difference between time spent swapping over pads and time spent saving a life.
Maintenance costs are a non issue thanks to the Program Management Onboard™ which connects to the cloud via Wi-Fi to ZOLL’s PlusTrac™ AED program management system. This revolutionary software means no maintenance inspections are needed. The software sends emails alerts immediately if any failures or issues are ever detected and keeps track of pad and battery use by dates for you.
This model is semi-automatic and has a range of features geared towards use in the field of professional rescue including paramedics and emergency services.
These features include
- High-resolution full-colour graphic ECG display and a CPR dashboard - providing users with real time visual ECG and visual/audible CPR rate, depth and compression feedback.
- On-screen display of elapsed time and number of shocks delivered for critical information
- Real CPR Help to ensure the rescuer is performing compressions at the correct rate and depth
- Universal adult/child CPR Uni-padz sense and report motion of the rescuers' chest compressions to the AED.
- It also allows for these details to be recorded and transferred over to the ZOLL online RescueNet Case Review software.
- You can upload clinical event files over WiFi to RescueNet® Case Review (a ZOLL Online product) for viewing, parsing and pulling reporting metrics in addition to generating and distributing CPR quality report cards.
- The AED 3 BLS Case features a hardened case and is able to be used on its side or base down for optimum versatility in challenging environments.
- Rely on its ruggedness. The AED 3 BLS passes the one-metre drop test and has an IP55 rating for dust and water ingress.
- You can reconfigure it, upgrade software to the latest Guidelines and unload event data files easily using the interactive touchscreen and onboard USB port.
- Network clock synchronization occurs whenever the AED 3 BLS communicates with ZOLL Online via WiFi.
- You can clone reconfiguration from one AED 3 BLS to all others in your fleet with a USB memory stick.
- Orient it the way you need it in a rescue: lay it flat like most AEDs, or stand it upright for the same easy viewing available in most professional defibrillators. Use it in two successive rescues and retain both event data files for later download.
TrackMyAED Plus is a FREE web-based application. That means there is no download required and it’s available 24/7 from any desktop, mobile device or tablet with an Internet connection via any web browser.
The software allows you to view manuals, video instructions, and detailed reports for your specific AED and products, perform maintenance checks, receive automatic email notifications that tell you when pads or batteries are within 60 days of expiring and when the AED needs maintenance, and much more. You can read more about the TrackMyAED software over at the TrackMyAED website.
Wi-Fi-enabled Program Management Onboard (optional)
Register your AED 3 online with ZOLL's PlusTrac AED Program Management System via computer or mobile device. Then link your AED 3 to your Wi-Fi. Once your AED 3 is cloud-connected, Program Management Onboard regularly reports current status to PlusTrac as part of every automatic self-test. If your AED3 ever detects a fault, or fails to report on time, PlusTrac lets you know immediately via e-mail. PlusTrac is FREE for the first year with an annual subscription thereafter.
ZOLL AED 3 BLS Brochure
ZOLL AED 3 Instructional Videos
ZOLL AED 3 BLS Spec Sheet
ZOLL AED 3 Quick Start Guide
ZOLL AED 3 Operator's Manual
ZOLL AED 3 Administrator's Guide
ZOLL AED 3 Rescue Reference Guide Poster (Semi-Automatic)
Notice regarding Uni-Padz placement