HeartSine Samaritan 500P - Complete Package
Product Code: PAD-BAS-500PPKG
- 1 PAD PAK cartridge (adult electrodes and battery)
- Carry case
- Rescue kit
- Surface Mount AED Cabinet with Alarm
- AED 3D Wall Sign, AED Flat Wall Sign
- AED Bonus Pack - Includes 1 AED inspection tag, 1 battery replacement reminder sticker, 1 AED Wall Sticker, and 1 AED Window Sticker
- FREE AED Management. Notification of expiring supplies and ongoing customer support to make owning and maintaining your AED simple
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I want to thank you for your good service. We received the orders (AED and cabinets). I was really happy to receive the free gift, I use a lot of those and it’s one of my fav gift to receive. I also appreciate the time you took to send me a personal message. You’re the best.
HeartSine's commitment to being a leader in the AED industry is evidenced by their rich history of innovation. Dating back to the mid-1960s, the Technical Experts at HeartSine have been at the forefront of portable defibrillation technology. This experience and expertise are evident in the design and features of the Samaritan 350P device, which features an 8 year AED warranty...nearly double the industry standard.
Heartsine Samaritan PAD 500P
CPR, Cardio (heart) Pulmonary (lung) Resuscitation, combines compressing the heart to circulate blood to all the vital organs and, at the same time, breathing into the victim to supply oxygen.
The 500P defibrillator provides the rescuer with real-time instructions regarding compressions with audible “Good Compressions” or Push Harder,” “Push Faster” and “Push Slower.” These instructions also are displayed on the face of the device in order to ensure the rescuer performs the most effective CPR.
Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) analysis is embedded in the software, which guides the user in the required force and speed of compressions for the victim. The ICG measures impedance changes in the chest cavity, which helps determine effective CPR. Because the ICG is related to how fast the compressions are applied, as well as how hard, the 500P can guide the user on both rate and depth.
After being instructed to “Begin CPR,” an audible beep for the appropriate cadence will help the rescuer keep time when performing compressions. The objective during CPR using the 500P is to hear “Good Compressions” and to see green on the CPR indicator.
Defibrillation is easy, CPR is the hard part. The HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P provides all the advantages of the 300P/350P with the addition of an innovative CPR Advisor. Regardless of whether it is a lay person or a professional rescuer, the AHA/ERC guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of CPR and advocate the prompt initiation of effective bystander CPR to significantly reduce mortality due to out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest.
Ease of Use
One of the latest in the Samaritan range, the people at HeartSine have even given you your own CPR mentor, Very special. No matter who is using one, defibrillators and CPR can help encourage the heart to beat naturally and are the only definitive treatment for Sudden Cardiac Arrest. HeartSine realise this and have included a CPR coach through vocal prompts to make sure you are giving the most effective treatment to the casualty as possible; they’re really thoughtful like that. Like the rest of the Samaritan family, the PAD 500P is extra simple to use, with illustrations guiding you through the voice prompts and just 2 buttons to press throughout the whole process, saving a life can be carried out with confidence and ease. It can also help you improve on your First Aid Skills, as it has a handy memory which saves your CPR performance, you can even pass this on to medical rescuers so they know how you have done. It’s so compact too, you can be sure to have the device ready in no time no matter where you are.
At only 2.4 lbs and half the overall size of other AEDs the Samaritan PAD 500P with CPR Advisor AED is extremely portable, while earning the AED industry's highest IP rating (IP56) against moisture and dust.
- Semi Automatic Mode Operation
- Small & Light Weight
- CPR Advisor
- Escalating, Low Energy Biphasic Waveform: 150J - 150J - 200J
- Innovative Pad-Pak™ cartridge
- Automatic Weekly Self Tests
- LED Status Indicator
- 4 Year Pad-Pak Cartridge Warranty
- New AHA Guideline Compliant!
- Incredibly small (10.0" x 13.00" x 2.4") & lightweight at only .2 kg! The HeartSine Samaritan PAD is the one of smallest and lightest AED available.
- Semi Automatic Operation ensures that the rescuer maintains control.
- The PAD 500P utilizes HeartSine's patent pending SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform, or Self Compensating Output Pulse Envelope. The SCOPE® system gives unrivaled performance and optimizes defibrillation success.
- SCOPE® Biphasic Waveform automatically compensates energy, slope and envelope for patient impedance.
- Escalating, low energy biphasic waveform: 150J - 150J - 200J
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
- The Samaritan PAD 500P AED features easy-to understand visual and voice prompts that guide a user through the process.
- The Samaritan PAD 5000P AED is simple to maintain, the Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with only one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership: The Pad-Pak™ Cartridge has a shelf life of 3.5 years from date of manufacture, offering significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and pad units.
- The internal memory stores 90 minutes of ECG (full disclosure) and event/incident recording and is viewable via a Custom USB cable directly connected to PC and Saver™ EVO Windows-based data review software (included with AED; download after purchase)
- 4 Year Pad-Pak™ Cartridge reduces cost of AED ownership significantly!
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
- Industry Best 10 Year AED Warranty!