Product Code: 101-10001
- Full range of motion
- Height is 5'5"
- Weight is 58 lbs
- Extra weight may be added in chest and pelvic areas
- Hard case (200-00450) or Soft case (200-00350) may be purchased separately
- Can be enhanced with the BTLS Victim Injury Set (275-00001) or Trauma Module Set (276-10001)
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Appreciate your help as always.
Extri Kelly comes with manikin and directions.
Extri Kelly is a durable, rugged, fully articulated training manikin ideal for extrication and rescue exercises.
- Educationally effective for practicing adult extrication and confined space rescue
- Extremely durable, rugged, and lifelike; made to withstand years of use
- Mobile for use in field extrication, triage, and transport training
- Cost-effective manikin can be used in multiples for triage and mass casualty training exercises
- Manikin platform allows multiple modules to be used, including Nuclear Biological Chemical (NBC), trauma, bleeding control, and first aid training
- Full-body manikin for use in field extrication, rescue, triage, and transport
- Extri Kelly is 5’5’’ tall and weighs 58 pounds
- Solid head with no openings
- Realistic articulation for application of cervical collars, splints and traction or application to spineboard
- Cost effective for use in mass casualty scenarios
- Optional trauma modules may be added to enhance realism in scenarios
- BTLS Victim Injury Set (275-00001)
- Trauma Module Set (276-10001)
- NBC Module (276-15001)
- Bleeding Trauma Modules (381550)
- Full body carry case available for storage and transport