AIVIA 100 Indoor Alarmed Cabinet
Product Code: Aivia 100 Indoor Alarmed Cabinet
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
Click here to see our Complete AED Packages
Designed for indoor use, the AIVIA is equipped with a visual and audible alarm with a low light luminosity sensor that triggers a white flashing LED for locating the cabinet in low lighting conditions
This AED wall cabinet intended for public access is suitable for storing any brand of AED.
- Indoor cabinet powered by (4) “D” batteries with unlocked cabinet door, audible and visual alarm, flashing white lights triggered by a luminosity sensor in low lighting conditions andcustomizable label.
- This model has enabled a large scale deployment of AEDs in many different indoor locations such as banks, malls, schools, hospitals, universities, gymnasiums, businesses, retirement centers, drugstores, pharmacies… which makes this AIVIA model very popular and attractive.
- Robust and lightweight, the modern design of this model is composed of a red ABS chassis and a clear anti-UV polycarbonate cover. These materials are well known in many industries for their shock resistant properties.
The AIVIA 100 is for public access and protected by safety seals. The AED
is thus freely available to by-standers in case of an emergency.
Removing the AED from the cabinet will immediately trigger a visual alarm with flashing red LEDs as well as an audible alarm (90dB).
In low ambient light conditions a luminosity sensor automatically activates flashing white LEDs to help identify the location of the AIVIA 100.
- This indoor alarmed cabinet of the AIVIA range is battery-powered (4) “D” batteries (included) and easy to install.
- The AIVIA 100 is freely accessible, offering helpful features to locate, protect and ensure AEDs are ready inside buildings.
The front label clearly shows the chain of survival in the case of a sudden
cardiac arrest and instructions on how to use the AIVIA 100.
The AED symbol is displayed on the front cover and on both sides of the cabinet, an AED symbol (heart broken by an electric spark) also identifies the cabinet as a vital emergency life saving device.