- Free on orders of $150.00 or more, before taxes. Does not include Dangerous Goods Charges.
- Qualifying orders over $150.00 (order total before taxes must be $150.00 or more) will receive Free Ground Shipping - this applies to all provinces except North West Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
- Free Shipping does not apply on special order items, oversized over weight items.
- Orders under $150 have a flat rate shipping fee of $12.95 - this applies to all provinces except North West Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
- All orders are shipped by Ground service or the least expensive method as determined by GetTrained4Life. Changes to our shipping rates may occur without notice.
- If there is an error with the address given, and the package has to be resent, the customer will be required to pay the shipping after the first attempt. Please ensure that shipping addresses given are accurate.
As experienced leaders in the emergency management field, we pride ourselves in delivering industry-leading quality and service. Please call us immediately at 1 (877) 233-8288 if GetTrained4Life makes an error with your order or you receive damaged or defective merchandise. Check orders on receipt. Any discrepency must be reported within 14 days of receipt of order.
- AED units , Special Order items and DG rated batteries can not be returned.. You may receive a refund or credit on most other items within 15 days of delivery (Excluding special order, or made to order items). Items must be unopened, in their original packaging. All returned items must be in new condition. Please call us at 1 (877) 233-8288 to obtain a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any merchandise. Please clearly write your RMA number on the shipping label of returned items. Items returned to us without an RMA will incur a 15% restocking fee. Returns beyond 15 days will not be accepted.
- Shipping and insurance costs on returned items are the responsibility of the customer. For your protection, we highly recommend that you ship returned items as 'Insured' using a reputable carrier who will issue a tracking number for the shipment. GetTrained4Life is not responsible for customer returns that are lost or damaged during shipping.
- Items not purchased from GetTrained4Life may not be returned to GetTrained4Life
All automated external defibrillators (AEDs) sold by GetTrained4Life include a minimum of a 5-year manufacturer's warranty. Warranty service and technical support questions are accommodated at the following telephone numbers based on your model of AED or accessories: