ZOLL AED 3 Trainer
Product Code: 8028-000001-06
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Package (8028-000001-06) includes everything an instructor needs:
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer device (configurable for either English or French)
- Configurable for Semi-automatic of Fully Automatic Operation
- ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz® electrode training harness
- Trainer electrode gels/liner for ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz
- Four (4) D cell batteries
- Operator’s Guide
Free Shipping for AED Purchases
Flexible Payment Options
I want to thank you for your good service. We received the orders (AED and cabinets). I was really happy to receive the free gift, I use a lot of those and it’s one of my fav gift to receive. I also appreciate the time you took to send me a personal message. You’re the best.
The ZOLL AED 3 trainer allows students to practice delivering treatment to a cardiac arrest casualty, equipping them with the knowledge of how to act during a real emergency.
Equipped with multiple emergency scenarios, this training unit provides students with the knowledge of how to act, with confidence in different emergencies, helping to provide casualties with the highest chance of survival. To change the scenario, users simply press the three buttons above the coloured LCD screen.
ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Features:
Complete ZOLL AED 3 simulation with Real CPR Help real-time CPR feedback
The ZOLL AED 3 Trainer is the only automated external defibrillator (AED) training solution that provides Real CPR Help®, real-time feedback on a trainee’s compression quality. The Trainer will allow students to learn proper rate and depth of CPR chest compression in a training setting.
The Trainer is designed to closely mimic the operation of the clinical ZOLL AED 3, offering students a more realistic rescue experience. The Trainer includes:
- Real CPR Help®, providing real-time compression feedback during training
- An active LCD display with full-color rescue images that mirrors the clinical ZOLL AED 3 device
- Contact sensors in the training pads that detect pad contact with the manikin, eliminating the need for a remote control to support rescue simulations
- One trainer supports both semi-automatic and fully automatic operation modes
- An on-device pause button that allows the instructor to pause a training scenario
- Long-lasting consumables, which save time and money
- Easy USB software update/language configuration
|Dimensions:||5.0 in (D) x 9.3 in (W) x 9.7 in (H)|
|Weight:||1.8 kg with batteries|
ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Spec Sheet
|ZOLL AED 3 Trainer Uni-padz Electrode Replacement Liners||$14.00||Add to Cart|
|Replacement Adhesive Gels for Trainer Uni- Padz Electrodes (5)||$307.00||Add to Cart|
|ZOLL AED 3 Trainer CPR Uni-padz Electrode Training Harness||$153.00||Add to Cart|